
New York — A former type accused Sean “Diddy” Combs of sexually assaulting her at his New York Town recording studio in 2003 in a lawsuit filed Tuesday, the newest in a sequence of allegations towards the embattled hip-hop magnate.
Crystal McKinney mentioned she was once a a hit 22-year-old type when she met Combs at a cafe all through Males’s Model Week in Long island. Combs invited her to his recording studio later that evening, in line with the federal criticism filed in New York Town.
The lawsuit alleges that McKinney arrived to search out Combs ingesting and smoking joints with a number of different males. She smoked some marijuana, which she “later got here to grasp” was once laced with a narcotic or intoxicating substance, the lawsuit says. She felt as despite the fact that she was once floating. Combs led her to the toilet, the place the sexual attack came about, in line with the lawsuit.
Combs led her again to the studio and she or he misplaced awareness, the lawsuit says. She later woke up in a taxi and learned that she have been sexually assaulted, in line with the lawsuit.
Combs’ representatives didn’t in an instant respond to an electronic mail searching for remark.
The Related Press does now not generally title individuals who say they’ve been sexually abused until they arrive ahead publicly, as McKinney has completed.
The lawsuit was once filed days after CNN aired safety video that presentations Combs attacking singer Cassie in a Los Angeles lodge hallway in 2016. Combs on Sunday launched a video admitting he attacked Cassie within the lodge hallway, announcing he was once “in reality sorry” and his movements had been “inexcusable.”
Combs isn’t in peril of being criminally prosecuted for the thrashing as a result of the statute of boundaries.
A lawsuit filed by means of Cassie in November alleging beatings and abuse was once settled an afternoon after it was once filed. But it surely spurred intense scrutiny of Combs, with a number of extra complaints filed within the following months, at the side of a federal felony sex-trafficking investigation that led government to raid Combs’ mansions in Los Angeles and Miami.
The declare on Tuesday was once filed beneath a New York Town legislation that permits accusers to record civil litigation all through a restricted window even supposing the occasions allegedly came about way back.